Version History for the Jupiter Server and Client
The version numbering of both the Jupiter Server and Jupiter Client are kept the same.
Jupiter Server – Bug Fix – Developer Mode needed changes to solve problems in selectTicket.EmployeeREC_ID
Jupiter Explorer – Bug fix – Removed some default values from combo boxes in RangerMSP Tickets
Jupiter Server – Bug Fix – Further changes to solve problems in selectTicket.EmployeeREC_ID
Jupiter Server – Added the RangerMSP.GetMaxSearchResults method
Jupiter Server – Added support for setting RangerMSPMaxSrchResults in the Jupiter Server GUI
Jupiter Server – Modifications to the seed data for RangerMSP DeveloperMode
Jupiter Server – Bug fix for license check
Jupiter Server – Increase logging during Service startup
Jupiter Server – modifications to selectTicket to account for the RangerMSP returning Employee Nickname into the EmployeeREC_ID
Jupiter Server – Update Copyright year
Jupiter Explorer – Added RangerMSP getAccountHistory
Jupiter Explorer – Added support for RangerMSP.Tickets.Priority Names and Values
Jupiter Explorer – Fixed Webroot Customer Listbox
Jupiter Explorer – Improved visibility of Exceptions when searching for RangerMSP Accounts if SSL and Auth are configured
Jupiter Explorer – Improved error handling for RangerMSP Tickets
Jupiter Explorer – Added handling when Adding RangerMSP.Tickets and there was no entry for Assets, Contact, Contracts or Employees
Jupiter Explorer – Added in support for contacts in the RangerMSP Assets form
Jupiter Explorer – Added in support for updateing some RangerMSP Tickets fields.
Jupiter Explorer – Fixed Webroot Form title
Jupiter Explorer – Fixed the first search for the Tickets of a previously selected RangerMSP Account
Jupiter Explorer – Improved logging when JupiterClearOnline fails.
Jupiter Explorer – Fixed the display of newly added Accounts, Contacts, Assets and Tickets
Jupiter Server – Added the RangerMSP.Tickets.GetTicketPriorityValues method
Jupiter Server – Added support for RangerMSP.Tickets in DeveloperMode
Jupiter Server – Improved the conversion of RangerMSP select operators in Developermode to C#.NET datatable select operators.
Jupiter Server – Added RangerMSP.GetTicketStatusstring in DeveloperMode
Jupiter Server – Improved Developermode suport for RangerMSP Accounts, contacts and tickets
Jupiter Server – Improved Developermode support for a proper REC_ID in RangerMSP.DevMode.InsertAsset
Jupiter Server – Add RangerMSP.Ticket.GetTicketTypes
Jupiter Server – Add in support for RangerMSP.TicketUpdate
Jupiter Server – Fixed a bug in InitCRM in Developermode
Jupiter Server – Added REST versions of all RangerMSP methods. Clear, SSL and Auth are all supported.
Jupiter Server – Improved the logging and resilance of the the RangerMSP SOAP Service host.
Jupiter Server – Improved the logging of all RangerMSP SOAP and REST methods.
Jupiter Server – Added support for recording the client username and ip addresses for each RangerMSP method call (both SOAP and REST are supported).
Jupiter Explorer – Added ability to add RangerMSP Assets
Jupiter Server – Fixed some bugs in RangerMSP config
Jupiter Server – Added support for RangerMSP Assets Select and Insert methods into Developer Mode
Jupiter Explorer – Minor GUI Adjustments
Jupiter Explorer – Added the RangerMSP Assets Tab (Display existing assets)
Jupiter Explorer – Added the RangerMSP Tickets Tab (Display existing tickets)
Jupiter Explorer – Added a search indicator to the RangerMSP screen.
Jupiter Explorer – Re organise Webroot Form to have multiple screens like the other systems.
Jupiter Explorer – Add a tool for Webroot which will search for a device by host name across all customer sites.
Jupiter Server – Added a Webroot Unity API status indicator to show if supplied credentials connect to Webroot.
- Jupiter Explorer – Added the RangerMSP Contacts Tab (Display existing and Insert new)
- Jupiter Explorer – Added the RangerMSP Contracts Tab (Display existing)
- Jupiter Explorer – Added the ability to navigate from RangerMSP directly to Webroot, ITPortal and Naverisk to show customer details in those systems.
- Jupiter Explorer – Now compiled as a 64 bit application
- Jupiter Server – Improvements in the GUI to show the Networking and Windows Firewall config of Jupiter Server.
- Jupiter Server – Added developer mode for Reading and Inserting RangerMSP Contacts
- Jupiter Server – Added GetBysiteName and site Exists methods into the Webroot Service Host
- Jupiter Explorer – Fixed a bug that further improved the speed of RangerMSP Account Searches.
- Jupiter Explorer improvements to RangerMSP Account Search for Accounts with no Company Name
- Jupiter Explorer enhancements to Configuration Form to show that Jupiter Server and services are online
- Jupiter Explorer enhancements to Jupiter Explorer Logging
- Added JSCore service host into Jupiter Server to assist clients to detect that Jupiter Server is online.
- Added online methods to Webroot, RangerMSP, Naverisk and ITPortal service hosts in Jupiter Server.
- Improvements in the Server GUI to show the Networking and Windows Firewall config of Jupiter Server
- Improved the retrieval of more than 50 Webroot endpoints in Jupiter Explorer.
- Jupiter Explorer – Rename Jupiter Clients Explorer to Jupiter Explorer
- Jupiter Server – Replaced all references to CommitCRM with RangerMSP
- Jupiter Server – Added support for RangerMSP -> ITPortal integration when adding an Account into RangerMSP
- Jupiter Server – Added support for developer mode into RangerMSP\InsertAccount
- Jupiter Server – Improvements for developer mode in the ITPortal Service
- Jupiter Server – ITPortal will not enable without a default First and Lastname being configured
- Jupiter Explorer – Added notifications to the RangerMSP Accounts form
- Jupiter Explorer – Minor changes to the ITPortal and Naverisk forms
- Jupiter Explorer – Config file for Jupiter Explorer is now in the User profile AppData\Local directory.
- Jupiter Explorer – Additional fields added to the Naverisk form
- Jupiter Explorer – Deleting saved searches not reflecting in the combo box
- Jupiter Server – Adding a user into Jupiter server not being added when Enter is pressed
- Jupiter Server – Change ITPortal\Companies\RemoteAccessNotes to be a string instead of a bool
- Jupiter Explorer – Change GUI for ITPortal Companies RemoteAccessNotes to be a text box instead of a check box
- Jupiter Explorer – Site would not display if the Site had never had a device
- Jupiter Server – Support added for configuring CommitCRM Customer Types
- Jupiter Server – Modifications to the MS Graph Service Host to support sending email.
- Jupiter Clients Explorer – Added in support for adding a customer to CommitCRM.
- Jupiter Clients Explorer – Webroot.SiteEndpointsGet now supports changing the Win10OS string to include the version number
- Jupiter Server – Improvements to the logging of Develoepr and Production modes.
- Jupiter Clients Explorer – Fixed Zipcode not displaying in ITPortal Accounts screen
- Jupiter Server – Enhancements to Webroot and Naverisk developer mode
- Jupiter Server – Naverisk developer mode is supported for GetClientsList
- Jupiter Clients Explorer – Changes to the Webroot Form and child dialog boxes.
- Jupiter Clients Explorer – Webroot.SiteEndpointsGet now supports changing the Win10OS string to include the version number
- Jupiter Server – Backend fixes to Webroot Developer Mode
- Change version numbering to reflect the intended Year, Month, Day of release. Future releases will be code features, bug fixes as of the end of the month.
- Jupiter Server – Create Backend routines created for CommitCRM, ITPortal, Naverisk and Webroot.
- Jupiter Client Explorer – CommitCRM.Accounts Tickets to show Open Tickets of an Account.
- Jupiter Server – Add a Developer Mode. Different levels of developer support for each API method.
- Jupiter Server – Support Multiple Users for authentication
- Jupiter Server – Enhance security for stored passwords
- Jupiter Clients Explorer – Disable Webroot menu in Tray Icon
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Fix CommitCRM.Accounts.Search so that previously saved searches can be deleted.
Consolidated version history for 1.2.x versions.
- Add support for multiple Webroot GSM Consoles
- Add support for Webroot methods
- Improved Deletion warning in Jupiter Client
- Better handling for Asset Date fields in Jupiter Client Data Grid
- Added in support for Charge and Ticket Dates when pushing data to CommitCRM
- Added in support for searching Tickets by CompanyName
- Added ability to delete a row from the DataGrid
- Added support to delete a record from CommitCRM. Note, this is not a true delete
as CommitCRM API doesn’t support deletion of records. The CommitCRM delete
functionality implemented in the Jupiter Server tries to null out each field
in a record.
- Allow selection of opEqual and opLike
- FixNullReferenceExceptions in Validation code
- Priced By field has invalid data
- Combo Boxes that do not show a default value
- some typos in some messages
- logs not being removed
- HTTPS / SSL error
- Searching for Tickets by CompanyName
- Handling of date fields when pushing data to CommitCRM
- ContractREC_ID error on insert
- Removed ability to edit Operator and Field Combo Boxes
Consolidated version history for 1.4.x versions.
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Add button to Webroot Device so that endpoint can be deactivated
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Implement saved searches in CommitCRM Win Form
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Add ITPortal Win Form for companies
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Clarify the description of the Hostname field in the Configuration Win Form
- Jupiter Server – Add version of Jupiter Server into the Log File.
- Jupiter Server – Remove showing configuration in the Log File
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Fix search tool in Naverisk Win Form
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Fix Webroot Disable/Enable mechanism
- Jupiter Server – WCF Binding Timeouts can now be configured for CommitCRM
Consolidated version history for 1.3.x versions.
- Jupiter Server – Change JSON deserialiser
- Jupiter Server – Update Naverisk Service
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Update Naverisk Icon
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Add in a Win Form user interface for Naverisk
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Add refresh buttons for Webroot Site and devices
- Jupiter Server – Add ability for WCF Service to check for Self Signed SSL Certificate error and recreate certificate.
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Add button in Webroot form to allow user to open Webroot GSM webpage at specific customers
- Jupiter Client Server – Add in support for changing the number of results returned when searching for an Account in CommitCRM
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Prevent Webroot related connection attempts when application is opened, but prior to opening the Webroot form
- Jupiter Server – Add configuration for IT Portal API timeouts
- Jupiter Server – Improvements to IT Portal WCF methods
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Add a new CommitCRM form
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Add an indication in the GUI version string if the installed version is Trial or Release
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Add an indication in the Windows Start menu and Settings -> Apps if the installed version is Trial or Release
- Jupiter Server – Add CompaniesTypesGet to IT Portal Service
- Jupiter Server – Add an indication in the GUI version string if the installed version is Trial or Release
- Jupiter Server – Add an indication in the Windows Start menu and Settings -> Apps if the installed version is Trial or Release
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Fix a problem in the Webroot form Device tab when there are zero devices
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Enable Webroot customer ListBox to sort properly
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Enable checkbox for deactivating a Webroot Customer/Site
- Jupiter Client Explorer – When adding a Webroot customer check that the customer name doesn’t already exist
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Filter Webroot customer listbox to by default exclude deactivate sites.
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Add enable checkboxes in the config screen for CommitCRM, IT Portal and Naverisk
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Add in support into Webroot Device tab for searching by Date.
- Jupiter Server – Add ContactsPost, ContactsIdPatch
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Add support for selecting policy of endpoints in Webroot screen
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Load customers in Webroot screen
- Jupiter Client Explorer – Download Webroot Agents in Webroot screen
- Add device activity on Site tab in Jupiter Client Explorer
- Add indicators for when a Webroot Customer in Jupiter Client Explorer is also in CommitCRM and Naverisk
- Improve Config form in Jupiter Client Explorer
- Work begun on integrating IT Portal API into Jupiter Server
- Add support for MS Graph API in Jupiter Server
- Using MS Graph API, implemented support for reading, downloading and deleting email in Microsoft Office 365 mailboxes in Jupiter Server. Office 365 mailboxes can be protected by MultiFactor Authentication.
- Add a button in Jupiter Client Explorer for Scanning a device in Webroot.
- Add buttons in Jupiter Client Explorer for downloading Webroot agent installer files.
- Add support in Jupiter Client Explorer for adding a customer into Webroot.
- Change sort in Webroot Devices tab in Jupiter Client Explorer so that dates sort correctly
- Add in support for Naverisk API
- Add in support for Naverisk Config into the Jupiter Server GUI
- Created the Jupiter Client Explorer application
- Implement Webroot download for Site in Jupiter Client
- Improved logging