Install Jupiter Server
If you are wanting to try out the Jupiter Server, then on the Download Page , click the link labeled Jupiter Server – FREE Trial.
If you have purchased a license for the Jupiter Server, then on the Download Page , click the link labeled Jupiter Server – Paid.
The downloaded file is a zip file containing the installer exe file. Extract the exe file, double click and follow the prompts to install the Jupiter Server.
At the end of the install process the Jupiter Server GUI Config application will display.
Configure the Jupiter Server license
After downloading the release version of the Jupiter Server the process to configue the Jupiter Server Licence is
- When the Jupiter Server GUI displays you should see a license section with a UID that looks similar to this.
2. Copy that UID and paste it in an email back to us.
3. From that UID we will generate a unique license key and send it to you.
4. When you receive that license key, paste it into the “License Key” text box. Click “Save Settings”
6. Close the GUI app and reopen it. The Status field will change to