RangerMSP Metrics – Ticket Open and Close data
Jupiter Server can be configured to store your Ticket Open and Close dates in a MS SQL database for later reporting. Jupiter Explorer can display this data in tabular or chart form. The data for the reports is retrieved from a MS SQL Server database that is automatically prepopulated with data from your RangerMSP database.
Alternatively the data can be obtained from Jupiter Server over WCF or REST. The data can be displayed or retrieved in Daily, Weekly or Monthly over any date range.
Ticket Open and Close data
- In chart or tabular form
- Unlimited data range
- Day, Week or Month time intervals
- Data export to Excel (csv)
- The week numbers are displayed on the x-axis
- The format of the x-axis is YY-WK
- The first week of the year has the format of YYYY-WK
- The month numbers are displayed on the x-axis
- The format of the x-axis is YY-MM