Configuration of the Jupiter Server
The configuration of the Jupiter Server is kept in a XML file located on the computer installed with the Jupiter Server. The path and file name is
C:\ProgramData\Dentaur Pty Ltd\Jupiter Server\Config.xml
Configuration can be changed with a text editor or with the Jupiter Server GUI Config tool. After changing the configuration via the GUI or via a text editor, you must restart the service for the changes to take effect.
The Jupiter Server GUI config tool displays the following information to assist with diagnosing communications problems between client apps and the Jupiter Server
- local LAN IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
- Current Network Connection Profile of the Jupiter Server
- Controls to add or remove specific Windows Firewall inbound rules to allow access to the ports for Clear and SSL transmission
- The ability to turn off the Windows Firewall, while trying to isolate and diagnose client connection problems.
- Numeric Text boxes to alter the port numbers that Jupiter Server will listen on.
- Visual status icons and text to indicate if SSL certificates are bound.
- The ability to turn off the port that is usually bound to a SSL certificate.
- Enable or disable Jupiter Service Automated Tasks
The status and expiry of the license for Jupiter Server is displayed.
The Server mode can be set to Production or Developer Mode.