Jupiter Explorer – Webroot
Jupiter Explorer provides Windows Desktop access to a lot of the customer management of what you would normally find in the Webroot GSM interface.
All customers can be listed on the left hand side. As a customer is selected, their details and devices are shown in the Tab control.
New customers can be added to Webroot
- The customer name can be changed
- A Windows or Ma Webroot agent can be downloaded for deployment.
- If you have RangerMSP, ITPortal or Naverisk enabled, and the Webroot customer is present in those systems, then the logo will light up.
- A customer can be deactivated.
- The device activity can be seen.
- Lists the customers devices that are installed with Webroot.
- Selecting a device will show all the data that the Webroot GSM has for that device.
- A device can be deactivated
- A scan of a device can be initiated.